Coach Approach to Business Development
October 6 @ 9:30 am - November 24 @ 12:00 pm| $3000 – $3495
A Coach Approach to Business Development
For most people, the process of selling has become daunting and an uphill struggle.
The increased pressure of filling quotas, hitting numbers and constantly developing new leads, impede on achieving the desired results.
We have developed a program that will help you enhance existing client relationships and uncover opportunities with potential prospects, harnessing the skills you already have and adding a coach approach to the mix.
Learn the art and science of how coaching competencies, skills and tools can bolster your ability to build trusted client/stakeholder relationships and become the influencer and a champion of your them and their business.
From this foundation, you will learn how to competently address all of the major points in the sales cycle.
This program makes sense if you are:
- An entrepreneur selling any products, services or coaching
- A seasoned sales manager looking for a non-directive sales development strategy
- Involved in external sales
- Looking for a more relationship encompassing, holistic sales process
- Pitching ideas and projects within your company
- Certified coach looking for CCE’s
- A coach looking for accredited training to be used towards requirements for your next ICF Certification level. (ACC, PCC or MCC)
This program will introduce and support you in learning the non-directive coach approach to sales. As part of this process you will:
- Reframe your beliefs and attitudes toward the value of selling
- Develop a sales leadership philosophy based on the non-directive Excelerator coaching model
- Finesse a sales strategy and plan that fits your values and beliefs, leading to excellent outcomes for both you and your clients
- Expand your personal value proposition for both you and your product
- Excel at selling by building mutually beneficial relationships and processes with your clients
- Bring more joy to the sales and business development process
This virtual course will take place on the following dates and times:
- Every Tuesday for 8 weeks:
- Oct 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- Nov 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
9:30am – 12:00pm PDT / 10:30am – 1:00pm MDT / 12:30pm – 3:00pm EDT
- Two 1 Hour Individual Coaching Session
- 8 hours of asynchronous learning
CEC, PCCRobert Gray
BA, CLC, PCC
Reviews from Past Participants
“By applying the coaching principles to the sales process I gained new insights into the importance of many aspects of the sales process. One was the important role of listening and asking good questions, resulting in really understanding the needs of potential prospects and ultimately the solutions they need.”
“As an entrepreneur, taking the Coach Approach to Sales was invaluable in helping work my business to the next level. I met others with some very diverse backgrounds that helped round out the experience.”
“Extremely valuable – better understood & accepted my style – opened my mind to some different styles and losing some of my barriers – great examples and conversation.”