Excelerator Introduction – Fast Track (2x – 1 week)
January 6, 2021 @ 6:00 am - January 8, 2021 @ 9:00 am| $750
Introduction to Excelerator Coaching
This program can be a real mind shift for people. You will be exposed to the value of coaching for your organization’s bottom line as well as your leadership success.
You will learn the:
- concepts of the Excelerator Coaching model.
- basics of non-directive coaching.
- how, what and where coaching can be applied and your role in it.
- How and why companies step into this 21 century required leadership skill.
This highly interactive learning experience will help you decide if acquiring additional coaching skills will benefit your leadership journey.
This course is facilitated by International Coach Federation Accredited professionals who are exceptional coaches and facilitators. The Excelerator™ Coaching System is International Coach Federation (ICF) approved, and the recipient of accolades and global awards. The Excelerator™ Model has been taught to thousands, over 20 years, through individuals, teams, departments and organizations across Canada and around the world.
This virtual synchronous (together) and asynchronous (on your own) course will take place on:
- Wednesday, January 6 & Friday, January 8
6am-9am PST / 7am-10am MDT / 9am-12pm EDT