Excelerator Mastery | Calgary
April 30 @ 8:30 am - May 4 @ 5:30 pm| $1500 – $3495
36 hour workshop | ICF 36 ACSTH
The Excelerator™ Mastery course is the next step after Excelerator™ Essentials. We take you deeper to discover your strengths, the values that drive you, and apply them on a personal journey of self-discovery. You will emerge with clarity about who you are as a coach and the unique gifts you bring to coaching as either an internal or external coach.
This ICF-accredited course is a focused, highly engaging, and interactive 5 days. You will:
- Understand the ICF competencies at a deeper level
- Discover your unique Signature Presence
- Determine your Higher Purpose, and how it links to your business plan
- Set goals for you and your business (whether as an internal or external coach)
You will also learn the tools and gain resources on how to:
- Create and use forms and processes for client management
- Deal effectively with difficult clients
- Create and sustain a coaching culture
Co-learn with other like-minded coaches. Share experience and wisdom under the expert facilitation of Professional and Master Certified coaches who have established successful coaching practices, and are faculty in our ICF-approved, Canada-wide coaching system.
NOTE: Completion of the Excelerator Essentials™ 24-hour program is a pre-requisite.
Ed Temple, CEC, PCC is an associate coach with Essential Impact and holds a certificate in Executive Coaching and is a Professional Certified Coach. Ed is an experienced facilitator who has worked with non-profit, public, church and charitable sectors.
Reviews From Past Participants
“I grew as a coach and enhanced my listening skills. The workshop was empowering and gave me the tools I find necessary to implement a coaching culture.”
– Penny Brown-Alvord, Program Lead
“I have a clearer understanding of how to move forward in regards to developing my coaching practice, integrating it into the organization and honing my coaching skills.”
– Renee Hodgkinson, Management Coach, Free The Children
“The 36 hour course has set me up for success! I realize now that I have at times confused coaching and managing my team. The course has clarified and highlighted additional skills that should take me to a new level of coaching.”
– Caroline Smart Director of Purchasing – JOEY Restaurant Group