Team Coaching – Regular Track (1x week – 8 weeks)
October 22 @ 9:30 am - December 10 @ 12:30 pm| $1995
Excelerator Team Coaching
30 hours of International Coach Federation (ICF)
Approved Coach Specific Training hours (ACSTH)
Developing high performance team coaches is Essential Impact’s Team Coaching focus. It is an intense journey into the fun and complex world of coaching. Our Team Coaching graduates, partner with the leader and engage with the leadership strategy, to support team development with impressive and exciting results. Getting a team coaching project started can be daunting. Coaching an individual is complex and then you add in all the dynamics of a team! If you are ready to acquire another level in your skills with your own internal team or you’re an external working with other teams then this is the next inevitable step. The Excelerator™ Coaching TEAM model is the focus that shares tools, approaches and coaching skills.
Excelerator™ Team Coaching is for leaders and coaches looking to:
- Learn a team coaching model
- Build team coaching strategies and skills
- Develop ROI measurement strategies and techniques
- Assess when and when not to use team coaching capabilities
As part of your Team Coaching you will:
- Master the Excelerator™ team coaching model
- Build your personal tool kit of team coaching skills and techniques
- Develop your personal ROI philosophy and set of strategies for measuring ROI
- Acquire clarity on situations where your skill set will fit and when to choose a team coaching strategy
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- Essential Impact’s Excelerator™ Team Coaching program meets the International Coach Federation (ICF) requirements for 30 hours of Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) coach training.
- You can join this program without any prior coach training or coaching experience.
- The 30 ICF ACSTH learning hours consist of:
- 18 hours of Virtual Synchronous within a group/class environment
- 12 hours of asynchronous studying (40 percent of the programming)
- This team coaching model, supports leaders and coaches to coach teams
This course is facilitated by International Coach Federation Accredited professionals who are exceptional coaches and facilitators. The Excelerator™ Coaching System is International Coach Federation (ICF) approved, and the recipient of accolades and global awards. The Excelerator™ Model has been taught to thousands, over 20 years, through individuals, teams, departments and organizations across North America and around the world.
This virtual course will take place on the following dates and times:
- Thursdays: October 22, 29, November 5, 12, 19, 26, December 3, 10
9:30am – 12:30pm PDT / 10:30am – 1:30pm MDT / 12:30pm – 3:30pm EDT
Feedback from Past Participants
“Was amazing this was the first time Essential Impact had done online. The learnings were great and having time to process what we learned between sessions without too much time was very valuable to me.”
-Kerri Roe, Marketer | Leadership Coach
“I am extremely grateful that the course was offered on a virtual platform and that I was able to sign up. It was a great course and I was a bit sad that it’s finished.”
– Allison Beharry, Sr. Recruitment Consultant -Toronto